Urban Spa, Bishop’s Stortford Introduce ESPA’s ‘Optimal Body TriSerum’
Many of us are in preparation for what seems like a long overdue summer holiday, and what better product to introduce into your daily skincare routine than the new Optimal Body TriSerum at our Bishop’s Stortford Spa!
Having searched far and wide to discover the most effective ingredients nature has to offer, ESPA have fused potent plant and marine extracts with aromatherapy essential oils to create TriActive™ Technology which is at the heart of TriSerum.
A multi-benefit optimiser that works in harmony with your skin to leave it looking and feeling its very best.
And what’s more, the quick and convenient spray ensures skin receives the nourishment and radiance it deserves even when time is of the essence!
Who is Optimal Body TriSerum for?
Beneficial for all skin-types. Optimal Body TriSerum is for anyone wanting to maintain and enhance healthy, beautiful skin – naturally.
How do I apply Optimal Body ProSerum?
Conveniently multifunctional, you can:
- Spritz head to toe (excluding the face) as an all-in-one active moisturiser.
- Use as a powerful treatment layered beneath a richer body moisturiser.
- Apply to specific areas to even pigmentation such as hands and décolleté.
- Spritz on areas requiring a firming boost such as arms and thighs.
- Apply to areas prone to dryness such as elbows, lower legs and knees.
Where do I apply Optimal Body TriSerum?
- Apply all over the body paying particular attention to more exposed areas susceptible to pigmentation such as décolleté, arms and legs.
- Optimal Body TriSerum is not designed to be used on the face.
When do I use Optimal Body TriSerum?
- Apply in the morning and/or evening.
- Apply a quick spritz anytime for an instant effect.
Book an Appointment at Urban Spa
If you would like more information on this amazing new product, or would like to book an appointment with one of our professional beauty therapists, contact our Bishop’s Stortford Spa today by calling us on 01279 465666/465333 or booking online here.