Rest assured, we are following Government guidelines with regards to safeguarding our guests and team members which includes wearing appropriate PPE, social distancing and rigorous hygiene.
Please take note of the following changes:
- We will only be taking booked appointments – no walk-in appointments.
- You will automatically be sent out various forms when your booking is made. Please complete all relevant forms and email them back.
- Due to social distancing and space we cannot accommodate family members, friends or children. They should not accompany you to your appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment as it could affect your service if you are late.
- To try and accommodate you safely we will be extending our opening times and will be open 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday.
What Precautions Are In Place at The Skin Clinic at Urban Spa Beauty in Bishop’s Stortford?
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Hand wash and sanitiser stations throughout the salon & spa.
- Signs and posters throughout stating safety guidelines and procedures.
- One way system in place where possible.
- Limited space in front of house (there is to be a maximum of 3 people at any given time in this area)
- Our relaxation area and changing facility will be temporarily unavailable for the next 4 weeks.
- Extra time allowed to prepare and sanitise each room/area for the next guest.
- We are here to help with products – we know it’s hard but please ask for help when purchasing home care and retail products.
- Try not to bring additional bags into the spa as we do not have the room or facility to store extra bags.
- Upon arrival, we will check your temperature. If this is 38 degrees or above we will not be able to carry out your service and we would recommend you seek medical advice.
- If you arrive with a coat, please take it into the treatment room with you.
What About PPE?
PPE is not just about gloves and a mask it is about the whole spa journey and experience surrounding health and safety for you and the team.
It is about all of the extras we have had to put in place, such as hand gels, hand washes, additional cleaning tools, products, new signage, frames, floor stickers, along with new washable trolleys, storage units and new sterile hygiene bags.
It means that every guest will have their own nail file and nail buffer; every CACI guest will have their own ETR pads. It also includes allocating extra time in between guests to clean and sterilise.
We have all of this in place along with your own personal pack containing a disposable apron for your therapist, disposable gloves and disposable mask for your use.
These are just a few of the things we have been doing behind the scenes to make it safe but still feel like the oasis you know and love.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon!