Top Tips For Glowing Skin At Hertfordshire's Best Skin Clinic & Spa
The combination of chilly weather and indoor heating can play havoc on your skin so check out our top tips to keep your complexion fresh this Winter. We offer a wonderful range of skin care treatments at The Skin Clinic at Urban Spa Beauty in Bishop's Stortford which will keep your skin looking radiant into Spring and Summer! Book a consultation with our skincare experts so that we can improve the health of your skin. Call 01279 465666 or 465333 today.
The Skin Experts In Bishop's Stortford
How To Improve Your Skin Routine At Home
There are several simple steps you can take to improve your skin routine at home.
- Stop using face wipes and invest in a professional-grade cleanser instead.
- Exfoliate your skin at least once a week. The number of times you should exfoliate depends on your skin type so please chat to our experts about your needs.
- Buy a professional serum to be applied after cleansing and before moisturising.
- Rehydrate skin with an active moisturiser such as those by Dermalogica or SkinCeuticals.
- Wear a high SPF sunscreen all year round to protect your hair from the sun's harmful rays. Even on dull days, the sun is still there and you are at risk of sun exposure which can result in fine lines and sagging skin.
- Chat to our skin experts about how often you should have a spa Face Peel. Chemical peels can sound quite daunting, but they are essential for maintaining and restoring the skin’s health and appearance.
You can buy the best products for your skincare needs online here.
Try An LED Light Mask
Why not try an LED Mask Facial during your lunch break? Using three different lights, we can tailor the results of your skin rejuvenating LED Mask facial to your individual needs with the red LED light giving anti-ageing benefits, the blue LED light providing anti-bacterial relief, and the purple LED light helping with its anti-inflammatory action. The currents used in the LED Mask facial help to purify the skin, remove waste and stimulate muscle tone.
We offer 20-minute stand-alone treatments using our LED Masks. You can even combine your treatment with another facial. Talk to your Skin Clinic specialist about the right combination of treatments for your skin type and concern.
Visit The Microdermabrasion Experts In Hertfordshire
Take years off your complexion with a Crystal Clear Microdermabrasion treatment at The Skin Clinic at Urban Spa in Bishop's Stortford. This skin resurfacing treatment can be used to solve a wide range of skin concerns. Microdermabrasion visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, open pores and stretch marks. It is also a suitable treatment for acne-prone skin, helping with blackheads and acne scars.
You’ll see the difference after just one treatment but your Skin Clinic specialist may recommend a course of treatments for more problematic skin. With regular treatments, the skin increases its collagen and elastin formation, giving you a naturally firmer and rejuvenated appearance.