VENUS VERSA NANO FRACTIONAL SKIN RESURFACING FACIAL
Reduce Re-Surface Re-Texture
Transform your skin onto the next level of radiance and health
Resurface & revitalise your face and body with Nano Fractional Radio Frequency
If you're one of many people who are bothered by their uneven skin texture — be it scars, wrinkles, enlarged pores, or stretch marks — the solution is easier than you'd think. Stop worrying about covering up old acne scars or stressing over the deep-set wrinkles that make you look older than you really are. It's time to take the first step toward celebrating your skin.
Venus Versa's targeted skin resurfacing treatments can effectively reduce signs of skin damage and improve the appearance of uneven skin texture, no matter how fair or dark your skin tone. With just a couple of quick sessions, you'll notice a naturally smoother, more radiant, and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Benefits Of Venus Versa Nano Fractional Radio Frequency
- Helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Dramatically reduces acne scars
- Increases the skin’s elasticity to lift and tighten and improve deep wrinkles
- Improves overall skin texture
- Addresses hyperpigmentation, sun spots and discoloration
- Firms and tightens lax skin on neck and jowls
- Boosts the skin’s radiance
- Helps reduce rosacea and areas of redness caused by broken capillaries
Nano Fractional Radiofrequency can be used on a variety of areas on the face and body, including:
- Entire face – to improve texture, skin ageing and discoloration
- Specific areas of acne scarring
- Neck – to tighten loose skin and improve ‘chicken skin’
- Décollage – to improve sun damage, discoloration and vertical lines
- Hands – erase sun damage, hyperpigmentation & thicken the skin
Results after just two treatments
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Taking blood thinners
- An internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin & heat-related autoimmune diseases
All prices are from and discussed during your consultation with your skin specialist. Each area and concern is specific to you this is why a thorough and in-depth consultation is essential to ensure you have the best treatment for you. A course is recommended for best results.
Consultation is £70.00 redeemable against any treatment purchased. This consists of a thorough consultation, full face skin scan, patch test and personal prescription. Please allow 50 minutes for your consultation.
|Area||One Session||Course of 3|
|Face & Neck||£400||£1,080|
|Face, Neck & Décolletage||£550||£1,485|
|Individual Scars||£100 (depending on size of scar)||£270 (depending on size of scar)|