The choices we make every day are directly linked to our planet’s health. As a global brand, Dermalogica is acutely aware of the impact that its actions can have on the environment, and so Dermalogica are committed to an ambitious new Healthy Skin, Healthy Planet initiative.
By 2025 Dermalogica will meet or surpass the following sustainability goals:
- 90% of our ingredients will be sustainably sourced*
- 100% of our tubes, bottles, and boxes will be designed to be reused, recycled, and/or composted
- The majority of the plastic in our packaging will be derived from recycled material or plant-based material**
- We’ll partner primarily with suppliers who monitor and manage their carbon footprint***
- Our Clear Start sub-brand will also meet or surpass these Healthy Skin, Healthy Planet targets by 2025.
* 90% of our ingredients, by mass, will be determined sustainable by certification and/or other supporting data. For ingredients with no existing certification practices, we will seek secondary documentation proving sustainable credentials.
** 51% or more of packaging plastic, by mass, will be derived from recycled plastic or plant-based materials.
***All partners and vendors will be asked to provide evidence of their carbon footprint management practices.