Covid Policy At The Skin Clinic At Urban Spa In Bishop’s Stortford
We are continuing with our current Covid protocols at the Skin Clinic at Urban Spa when restrictions are lifted from July 19th.
Our team members will wear a visor or face mask during your service and our guests will also be required to wear a mask when visiting the salon. Screens will remain in place and all surfaces will be sanitised between each guest.
We have chosen to keep these measures in place for the safety of our guests and our team.
Important Information For Clients
- We will only be taking booked appointments – no walk-in appointments.
- You will automatically be sent out various forms when your booking is made. Please complete all relevant forms and email them back.
- Due to social distancing and space we cannot accommodate family members, friends or children. They should not accompany you to your appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment as it could affect your service if you are late.
- To try and accommodate you safely we have extended our opening times.
What Precautions Are In Place At The Skin Clinic At Urban Spa Beauty?
- Social distancing measures are in place.
- Hand wash and sanitiser stations throughout the salon & spa.
- Signs and posters throughout stating safety guidelines and procedures.
- One-way system in place where possible.
- Limited space in front of house.
- Extra time allowed to prepare and sanitise each room/area for the next guest.
- We are here to help with products – we know it’s hard but please ask for help when purchasing home care and retail products.
- Try not to bring additional bags into the spa as we do not have the room or facility to store extra bags.
- Upon arrival, we will check your temperature. If this is 38 degrees or above we will not be able to carry out your service and we would recommend you seek medical advice.
- If you arrive with a coat, please take it into the treatment room with you.
What About PPE?
PPE is not just about gloves and a mask it is about the whole spa journey and experience surrounding health and safety for you and the team.
It is about all of the extras we have had to put in place, such as hand gels, hand washes, additional cleaning tools, products, new signage, frames, floor stickers, along with new washable trolleys, storage units and new sterile hygiene bags.
It means that every guest will have their own nail file and nail buffer; every CACI guest will have their own ETR pads. It also includes allocating extra time in between guests to clean and sterilise.
We have all of this in place along with your own personal pack containing a disposable apron for your therapist, disposable gloves and disposable mask for your use.
These are just a few of the things we have been doing behind the scenes to make it safe but still feel like the oasis you know and love.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.