Covid Policy At The Skin Clinic At Urban Spa In Bishop’s Stortford
We are continuing with our current Covid protocols at the Skin Clinic at Urban Spa. We have chosen to keep these measures in place for the safety of our guests and our team.
Our team members will wear a visor or face mask during your service and our guests will also be required to wear a mask when visiting the salon.
Important Information For Clients
- You will be sent out various forms when your booking is made. Please complete all relevant forms and email them back.
- Due to social distancing and space, we cannot accommodate family members, friends or children. They should not accompany you to your appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment as it could affect your service if you are late.
- There are hand wash and sanitiser stations throughout the salon & spa.
- Try not to bring additional bags into the spa as we do not have the room or facility to store extra bags.
- Upon arrival, we will check your temperature. If this is 38 degrees or above, we will not be able to carry out your service and we would recommend you seek medical advice.
- If you arrive with a coat, please take it into the treatment room with you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.