Hot Summer Products by ESPA at Urban Spa, Bishop’s Stortford
Off anywhere nice on holiday this summer?
Wondering how to care for your skin?
Dreading damaged tresses in the hot, humid weather?
Hectic and fast-paced lifestyles mean that the demand for time-saving, multi-functional yet efficacious skincare products just keeps growing. And when it’s time to get packing for a well-deserved break in the sun, products that can be used in multiple ways take priority.
ESPA’S Pink Hair and Scalp Mud, now available at our Bishop’s Stortford Spa, should be at the top of everyone’s summer product list. Not only does it tame, intensely nourish and protect hair, it can also be used on the skin to soothe sunburn and act as a deeply nourishing skin conditioner.
Renowned and loved by ESPA customers…we simply can’t wait to introduce this fabulous product to you all…
‘Lovely product. smells fantastic and really makes hair smooth and silky.’
‘One of my favourite products from ESPA!.’
*Comments from online ESPA customers
What is Pink Hair AND Scalp Mud?
An intensive conditioning treatment for hair and scalp that deeply nourishes leaving hair soft and smooth as silk! It can also help promote growth by stimulating hair follicles and can be used as a soothing conditioner on the skin.
Who is Pink Hair AND Scalp Mud for?
Beneficial for all hair-types especially dry, weak, heat or chemically treated hair. Pink Hair and Scalp Mud is for anyone wanting healthy, nourished, manageable hair.
How do I apply Pink Hair AND Scalp Mud?
- Massage into scalp and through damp hair then leave for 20 minutes.
- Rinse away thoroughly then wash and condition if required.
- You can leave on hair overnight for an intense conditioning treatment.
Where do I apply Pink Hair AND Scalp Mud?
Conveniently multi-functional, you can:
- Apply to hair and scalp.
- Use on the body or face.
- Use all over the body to nourish skin especially on dry areas such as hands, elbows, knees and feet.
When do I use PINK HAIR AND SCALP MUD?
- Use daily or whenever your hair and scalp need a nourishing boost.
- Apply to hair prior to sun exposure to provide protection from drying heat.
- Apply to the body after overexposure to the sun.
- Use while on holiday to combat the drying effects of heat, saltwater and chlorine on hair.
- Apply to hair prior to entering a steam room or sauna.
Book an Appointment at Urban Spa
If you would like more information on this amazing new product, or would like to book an appointment with one of our professional beauty therapists, contact our Bishop’s Stortford Spa today by calling us on 01279 465666/465333 or booking online here.