Long-Lasting Hair Removal With Venus Versa IPL In Hertfordshire
Venus Versa is an effective way to remove unwanted hair from the face and body, giving you long-lasting and often permanent hair removal.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is delivered into the hair shaft at the root or follicle to get rid of the hairs. The beauty of this Venus Versa technology is that is gives long-lasting hair removal results and is much faster than your usual IPL as it can target much larger areas.
It also uses a powerful cooling system to ensure you remain comfortable throughout your treatment.
A course of 6-10 hair removal treatments is recommended, which are carried out 4-8 weeks apart depending on the body part you wish to treat.
- Safe for hair removal on the face and body
- Absolutely no downtime
- Comfortable treatment experience with advanced cooling system.
BEFORE AFTER 2 TREATMENTS
Venus Versa IPL Hair Removal FAQs
- Metal or other implants in the treatment area
- Current or history of cancer
- Pregnant or nursing
- Any diseases that can be stimulated by light (e.g. epilepsy)
- History of disease that can be stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes or polycystic ovary syndrome)
- Any active condition in the treatment area (e.g. eczema, psoriasis, rash)
- History of skin disorders, keloids, unusual wound healing, or excessively dry and/or sensitive skin
- Any surgical procedures within the past 3 months
- A tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area
- Excessively tanned skin