VENUS VERSA IPL SKIN REJUVENATION PHOTOFACIAL TREATMENT
Re-Vitalise Re-New Remove
Diminish dark spots and other signs of premature aging for a more youthful, radiant complexion
Have you started noticing small brown spots on your skin? These sun spots are a form of skin damage, and they represent one of the most common signs of premature aging. Fortunately, there's a simple solution to improve your skin tone and restore a more youthful complexion.
Venus Concept's photofacial treatments effectively target pigment under the skin's surface to reduce the appearance of discoloration. The treatment also works on vascular marks (distended blood vessels often caused by UV exposure), such as spider veins and port wine stains. All it takes is a few quick treatments.
The Benefits Of The Venus IPL
- Helps improve signs of premature ageing – fine lines, discoloration, loss of radiance
- Helps reduce pore size and refine the skin’s texture
- Helps diminish diffused redness caused by broken capillaries and rosacea
- Brightens skin tone by fading freckles and sun spots
- Addresses hyperpigmentation
- Removes cherry angiomas
IPL can be used on various areas of the face and body, including:
- Partial face – to address targeted areas of hyperpigmentation, freckles, or broken capillaries
- Full face – to restore radiance, brighten skin tone, and promote a more even, rejuvenated complexion
- Full Face – to improve full facial hyper-pigmentation and diffused redness
- Décolletage – to improve sun damage, discoloration and vertical lines
- Neck – to tighten loose skin and improve ‘chicken skin’
- Hands – to help erase sun damage and hyperpigmentation and thicken the skin
- Active inflammation and/or infection in the treatment area
- Taking blood thinners
- An internal defibrillator/pacemaker
- Pregnant or are undergoing an IVF procedure
- Skin & heat-related autoimmune diseases
All prices are from and discussed during your consultation with your skin specialist. Each area and concern is specific to you this is why a thorough and in-depth consultation is essential to ensure you have the best treatment for you. A course of 3-6 treatments is recommended for best results.
Consultation is £50.00 redeemable against any treatment purchased. This consists of a thorough consultation, full skin scan, patch test and personal prescription. Please allow 30 minutes for your consultation.
|Area||One Session||Course of 3|
|Face, Neck & Décolletage||£350||£900|